Desktop Engineer Windows - Expired
|Job Title||Desktop Engineer Windows|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
The Desktop Engineer will have responsibility for 90-100 users which include senior management. The Desktop Engineer will be responsible for the support of the technology used in house with working knowledge of MS Server OS, MS SQL Server, Printing, PowerShell and IIS Server. Supporting the delivery of an automated approach to hardware and software delivery.
- Providing a high, consistent and professional IT service, and reporting, to the Fund Solutions business;
- The Desktop Engineer will be responsible for the operational support and continuous improvement of the IT environment.
- Day-to-day local IT functional support from Desktop to application, back-ups, printing and monitoring;
- Local Responsibility for the delivery of desktop support and management including escalation and reporting;
- Proven track record of Hands On Operational/Infrastructure skills, design and technical engineering with demonstrable responsibility, and experience, for Production environment(s);
- Good experience with Windows 7, 2008 / 2012 Server, Cloud, VMware, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft IIS install and management.
This is a permanent position that offers a salary of up to €30k including benefits. If you are interested and would like to learn more please apply for the role or contact Gary at PrincipleHR.