Desktop Support Engineer Santry - Expired
|Job Title||Desktop Support Engineer Santry|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + competitive Salary|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Desktop Support Engineer Santry
Desktop Support Engineer sought to join an international company in the North Dublin area.
As a Desktop Engineer you will be acting as the 2nd and 3rd line support for the organisations users providing Hardware/Desktop and software support. You will be working as part of the technical team to resolve user queries. This is a permanent full time role Monday - Friday.
An overview of your responsibilities:
- Working in a windows environment supporting end users.
- Providing Desktop related Hardware/Software setup and support.
- Experience purchasing/the procurement of hardware is an advantage.
- Responding to tickets in effective and efficient manner.
- Setting up telephony and VOIP.
- Helping with LAN/WAN management.
- 3+ years' experience in a desktop support role.
- Experience working in level 2 support.
- Knowledge of MSOffice, Active Directory, Cisco, LAN, WLAN, WAN.
- Windows server.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience supporting multiple sites in multiple locations is an advantage but not a necessity.
The role offers a salary of €28K with benefits such as health insurance, pension, education support, bonus, life assurance, employee assistance program, free onsite parking etc.