DevOps Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||DevOps Engineer|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + competitive|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
DevOps /Infrastructure Engineer sought to join the team of a Dublin based Financial Analytics company who provide market analysis , Risk Analysis and Financial software solutions to fortune 500 companies around the world.
Working within an agile lean environment as a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for the efficient planning, provisioning, installation/configuration, and operations of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure in a dynamic team environment.
- Good experience in programming Java , Full Stack ,
- Experience in integration server- Jenkins, GitHub
- Extensive Agile experience working in distributed model across multi-disciplinary teams, preferably 2 - 3 years in DevOps capacity
- Through understanding of full life-cycle IT development, QA, & Platform support, SDLC methodologies
- Experience in financial services (Fin-tech) Industry preferred
This role offers a highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package along with the opportunity to work within a highly dynamic team where career progression and personal development are encouraged.
For information on this DevOps role or to discuss any of our other Infra Roles , contact
Edward Bennett| email@example.com | 016035071
Principle Technology is the tech division of Principle an agile boutique agency born in 2000, we work with some of Irelands leading SME's and Blue-Chip companies. We are always open to having a confidential chat about opportunities that may suit your skills. Get in touch with Edward Bennett Lead Tech recruiter today or send your CV.