DevOps Engineer Media Co €54K - Expired
|Job Title||DevOps Engineer Media Co €54K|
|Salary||€44000 - €54000.00 per annum + Pension, healthcare, life assurance etc|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 months ago|
DevOps Engineer Media Co €54K
We are hiring an experienced DevOps Engineer for one of our well-known media clients based in Dublin City Centre. As a DevOps Engineer you will be a part of fast-paced, highly skilled development and operations team working on CI/CD processes.
If you have good technical competency with a little coding & automation and are hungry to learn and explore new technologies this may be your next role. As a DevOps Engineer you will be reporting to a Technical Lead and be working within a team of 6.
What's in it for you?
- Salary range €45-€54K annually
- Benefits include pension, healthcare, life assurance, holidays, gym +++
- Opportunity to be associated with a renowned Media company
- Work within a friendly, collaborative team who are happy to share their knowledge and listen to your ideas.
Your day to day responsibilities look like
- You will be working closely with the technical lead, product owner, and business stakeholders to develop site solutions;
- To assist with website development, backend service development and configuration.
- Creation and development of Continuous Integration automation across multiple platforms.
- To automate build, release & test solutions, internal tools development for automation, maintenance of build environments etc
- At least 2+ years of experience working within a DevOps role with hands on experience in scripting with Bash, Shell, PowerShell etc
- Experience in build management with GIT, Jenkins, Jira etc
- Software development experience preferably C# .net
- Experience working within agile and scrum methodologies
Apply Now, to get more info and to be considered for this exciting DevOps Engineer role use the apply button now with your CV or LinkedIn Profile. All CVs will be reviewed by Som in Principle in the strictest confidence.
Contact Som@principlehr.ie or 016035075