DevOps Infrastructure Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||DevOps Infrastructure Engineer|
|Salary||€50000 - €70000 per annum + Highly competitive|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
DevOps Infrastructure Engineer
DevOps /Infrastructure Engineer sought to join the team of a newly established EMEA hub in Dublin, the company a US service provider who develop innovative and leading edge solutions for the healthcare sector are in the process of building their development and operations team.
The environment will be highly collaborative, dynamic and casual.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for the efficient planning, provisioning, installation/configuration, and operations of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure in a dynamic team environment.
The DevOps Engineer will also be responsible for the requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance/support of Linux Systems Engineering capabilities.
- Experience in analyzing, designing, configuring, testing and maintaining CentOS and Ubuntu Linux servers in a corporate environment.
- Experience in relevant role such as DevOps, software engineering or IT infrastructure management
- Experienced at performing administrative activities and configuration within the Linux command line interface
- Expertise in implementing and administering systems in a virtualized cloud environment such as AWS EC2, OpenStack, XenServer or VMware
- Minimum 4 years experience in TCP/IP and Ethernet networking technologies
- Strong scripting skills with Bash and Python.
- Skilled in establishing effective interpersonal relationships
Nice to have
- Experience with OpenStack.
- Experience with deployments tools such as Chef and Puppet or Heat.
- Experience with Vagrant, Docker, and MongoDB.
- Experience with system load balancing, scalability and infrastructure automation.
- Experience working with open source applications and tools.
- Solid experience with configuration management, build management, release management using tools such as Jenkins, Git, Subversion (SVN), Anisble, Mercurial, or Bazaar.
The role offers a competitive salary & benefits package, for further details on this DevOps /Infrastructure engineering role and similar contact Audrey in Principle
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Audrey for further information.
Audrey Hughes| email@example.com | 016035072