Digital Advertising Account Manager - Ecommerce - Expired
|Job Title||Digital Advertising Account Manager - Ecommerce|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Highly attractive remuneration|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Advertising Account Manager - eCommerce
A well known and respected Global Media Organisation based in Dublin are seeking an Advertising Account Manager to join their Global Marketing Solutions team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Advertising and have a proven understanding of both online performance and mobile media.
Responsibilities of the Advertising Account Manager
- Media Planning, Strategy & Measurement, and Optimisation
- Outlines measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures based upon key KPI's.
- Manages and consults on complex advertising solutions and integrations. Manages revenue delivery and budget spend, including daily optimisation and providing real time targeting recommendations
Platform & Product Expert.
- Drives product innovation based upon client needs. Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, PMD, etc.)
- Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for the businesses/accounts you are assigned to.
- Identify up-sell opportunities across your accounts and partner with the Client Partners to drive incremental revenue
- 3+ years' experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies
- Experience within Ecommerce is preferred
- Experience with the industry or business trends in the industry (Direct Response marketing, performance marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM)
- Experience with analysing data and delivering actionable insights;
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details; to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team; to confidently present to build ongoing relationships with external clients;
- Understanding of major advertising success metrics;
This role is offered on a highly competitive salary of 42K- 57K plus bonus and a host of other benefits, the role will commence as an initial 11 month contract.
Apply today for this Advertising Account Manager job by sending your CV in the strictest of confidence to Deirdre Doran in Principle HR, 01-6035073 | email@example.com |