Digital Campaign Manager EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Digital Campaign Manager EMEA|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Highly competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Digital Campaign Manager EMEA
Exciting opportunity for an experienced digital marketing expert to join a global technology-based company and work as part of the EMEA Marketing team. As a Digital Campaign Manager you will be tasked with engaging and growing a community of business's across EMEA and APAC managing online campaigns, developing online editorial and bringing the community closer together.
An overview of your responsibilities will include
- Develop an effective and engaging community content strategy
- Keep up to date with new product features and launches that may be of interest to business's in your community and develop engaging posts and stories to best reflect the updates
- Monitor and prepare reports on audience insights - what content is being reviewed, what triggers do your business community react to.
- Solid background experience managing digital campaigns and content marketing
- Keen interest in online content strategy and UX
- Proven samples of your experience developing content strategies
- Experience developing campaigns for global markets
This role offers a highly competitive package, for further details on this Digital Campaign Manager role email CV to Audrey in Principle