Digital Channel Marketing Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Digital Channel Marketing Manager|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Competitive Salary+benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Digital Channel Marketing Manager
- Are you a Digital Marketing Manager looking for a home for your career where you can impact on EMEA wide marketing programs?
- Are you looking for a new challenge where you will be using your in-depth market knowledge, understanding of new-fangled concepts, technologies and high impact programs to WOW the consumer on a daily basis?
If YES, please talk to me
I am currently partnering with a global media organisation who are focused on adding to their senior Digital Marketing team. They are seeking an excited, highly spirited Digital Channel Marketing Manager, who is not afraid to think outside of the box or challenge accepted views.
This highly impactful role, will be visible across the organisation and EMEA and you will work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to conceive, design and delivery high end multi-platform online campaigns.
Some Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities:
- Develop positioning and messaging of the Marketing Partner program, along with supporting digital presence and collateral.
- Promote the value of the Marketing Partner Program through digital media, channels and platforms, events, PR and co-marketing.
- Manage key relationships and the delivery of multi layered marketing campaigns
- Work cross functionally with multi-site teams across EMEA
- Be a strategy guru
- Promote the team and business unit through a variety of channels and platforms
- 6+ years' experience in a strategic digital marketing role, inhouse or with agency (experience of global brands a big +++)
- Expert in marketing strategy, messaging, content development and building scalable programs
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Be insightful and understand the value of analytics in intuitive marketing programs
- Be born for a fast paced, high octane environment
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred
The Offer…This exciting Digital Channel Marketing Manager role offers a generous salary as well as numerous onsite perks. The salary is negotiable depending on experience and seniority.
APPLY NOW to Sally in Principle
Sally Ridley | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5076