Director of Finance Community Agency - Expired
|Job Title||Director of Finance Community Agency|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
Director of Finance Community Agency
Experienced Director of Finance with a passion for providing services to the community sought to join a growing not for profit organisation, this is a new role within the organisation that is both strategic and tactical.
As Director of Finance you will manage a team across finance and HR and will play a pivotal role in assisting the service to manage a large amount of change and also increase in funding.
The Director of Finance performs a key leadership role supporting the ongoing development of a person first culture. You will have oversight for Finance, HR, Facilities, and IT. The service is embarking on a large expansion plan over the coming 1-3 years which is fully funded.
An overview of your responsibilities will include
- Review existing systems, financial control process's and make recommendations for upgrade
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders such as the HSE
- Manage expenditure control, cashflow and seek & implement innovative efficiencies
- Ensure tight working systems and controls are in place to manage financial planning
- Manage Projects in relation to expansion
- Provide leadership and support to managers
- Ensure the board is fully supported and financially aware of any risks within the service
- Develop strategic expansion plans working closely with the director of services
Background Experience and Capabilities
- Qualified Accountant ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Solid background within a senior finance role ideally within a health, social care field. Consideration will also be given to individuals outside of this field.
- Strong strategic capabilities with ability to project manage and plan and forecast 2 years in advance.
- Strong interest and passion for providing services to the community in particular services related to Autism.
For further details on this Director of Finance role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Audrey Hughes Director in Principle HR or call direct line 01 603 5072