.Net Developer - Expired
|Job Title||.Net Developer|
|Salary||€40000 - €60000 per annum + pension,healthcare,education+++|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Principle on behalf of their client are seeking a .Net Developer to join their team in Dublin City Centre.You will be working for one of worlds reputable global tech companies and you could be part of this ever expanding organisation!
As a .Net Developer your will be
- Responsible for maintaining and building new functionality to the Windows Front end application for all the applications in platform
- Interacting with users, understanding requirements and constructing screen
- Responsible for leading all development and post-development phases of systems development including: analysis and design, development, testing and deployment within a team that is located in multiple region
- Working with multiple support groups for release of new software and in resolving technical issues
- Good experience in development using .NET 3.0/4.0, WPF, C#, Prism/Unity/MEF, DevExpress and Middleware technologies and communication protocols.
- Strong working knowledge in building Custom Control, User controls and graphic styles in XAML/WPF and MS Expression Blend
- ASP. Expertise in Messaging Services (JMS, TIBOCO, EMS, MQ)
- Databases - MS SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase or equivalent with SQL,PL/SQL programming expertise
- Experience with Test Driven and Mock testing.
- Good architectural thinking with regards to creating code that is performant, re-usable and compatible on multiple browsers.
- Exposure to Framework based code architecture.
This job is based in the city centre and offers a salary between €40,000 and €60000 per annum in addition to an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position contact Elaine in Principle for more details in the strictects of confidence.
Elaine Cummins | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5075