.NET VBA Developer Perm and Contract - Expired
|Job Title||.NET VBA Developer Perm and Contract|
|Salary||Healthcare + Pension + Education|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
.Net VBA Developer Contract & Perm
New opportunity for a .NET VBA developer to join an international enterprise based organisation who develop their own technology, processes and methodology and roll out on to client sites around the world. With a presence in over 100 countries the company continuously strive to develop leading edge technology and systems for their clients.
Based in Dublin city centre this .NET role may be worked as a daily rate contract (duration 12 months) or as a permanent employee.
The main focus of the role will be repository setup and release management for VBA applications and Dotnet Support related activities.
Key Skills & Experience
Should have very good knowledge in .Net, SQL Server and sound knowledge of VBA concepts.
- 4-5 years .net development experience
- Strong DotNet development skill and expert in SQL server
- Strong in VBA scripting, Dotnet development and SQL server scripting and procedures.
- Knowledge on SSIS packages.
- Strong in understanding excel applications, VBA and macros.
- Strong in support related activities.
- Candidate must be a technical / techno-functional expert in his area and will work with business users or functional users for requirement understanding or resolution of support issues.
- Enhancements and bug fixes.
- Performance tuning of applications.
- Unit testing.
- Technical Documentation.
- Client/End User interaction.
- Good communication and written skills
The role offers a competitive salary or daily rate. For permanent employees benefits will include pension, healthcare, education support, promotional opportunities, life assurance etc.
For further details on this and other .Net and development roles email CV to Audrey Hughes in Principle hr
Audrey Hughes | email@example.com |