Electro-Mechanical Project Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Electro-Mechanical Project Manager|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive salary|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Your cardio-respiratory partner
Vitalograph is one of the world's leading manufacturers of cardio-respiratory medical devices, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems and analytics used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit an Electro-Mechanical Project Manager to join our existing R&D team.
Electro-Mechanical Project Manager
This role requires someone with at least 2-3 years' project management experience with a focus of delivering critical projects on time.
- Plan, manage and track project schedules, tasks and resources from concept to release.
- Identify and mitigate project risks.
- Liaison with cross functional R&D teams and intercompany project management teams.
- Technical supervision of the project team.
- Ability to direct and motivate the project teams towards project objectives.
- Timely communication of project status to relevant stakeholders.
- Identify, recommend and implement opportunities for streamlining or other efficiency/improvements for teams and business processes.
- Deliver projects within requested timeframe and budget
- Honours Degree in Electronic/Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- 2-3 years Project Management experience including planning, coordinating, and executing projects from inception to release
- Good knowledge of the product development life-cycle
- Excellent organisational and communication skills both written and verbal
- Exposure to multiple design/engineering disciplines such as electrical, mechanical, firmware and embedded software.
- Project Management experience (budgets, plan, schedule, issue tracking/remediation, risk analysis, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Outlook
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Project Management qualification
- Experience in Medical Device Industry or GMP/GAMP regulations
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
If you are interested in the above position please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to; Vice President R&D, Vitalograph, Gort Road Business Park, Ennis, Co. Clare.
For more information on Vitalograph Ireland Ltd. Please visit www.vitalograph.ie