EMEA Finance Analyst Outsourcing - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Finance Analyst Outsourcing|
|Salary||€65000 - €75000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
EMEA Finance Analyst Outsourcing
Excellent opportunity for a Finance professional to join a global rapidly expanding tech based organisation in Dublin.
As an EMEA finance analyst you will work as part of an international team to assist in the onboarding and management of RPO and outsourcing engagements with a variety of vendors across the EMEA region.
- You will be responsible for day to day administrative tasks relating to the Governance of BPO Finance relationship (vendor onboarding, training, capacity planning, etc.)
- Manage the day to day execution of contractual obligations (including SLA's, CR's etc) as part of the outsourcing relationship
- Implementation & running of process improvement initiatives relating to BPO services
- 3-6 year's previous experience within a finance / accounting role in a fast-growing multinational organisation.
- Strong operations experience with excellent communication skills
- Experience managing/ onboarding outsourcing vendors preferred
- Highly motivated with a "can do attitude"
- 3rd level degree in Accounting or Finance
This role offers a highly competitive salary along with the opportunity to work as part of an international high performing finance team.
Apply today with CV for further details to Audrey in Principle or call direct line 01 603 5072