EMEA Financial Accountant - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Financial Accountant|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
EMEA Financial Accountant Global Software
Principle are working with a global leader in software innovation to recruit for a Financial Accountant. Working as a pivotal member of the finance team the financial accountant will have a broad range of responsibilities and work with a variety of key stakeholders.
- Preparation of journals at month end, for the main EMEA entity along with some smaller ledgers.
- Preparation of month end trending files.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly management reporting packs
- Managing intercompany charges between multiple entities.
- Responsible for the fixed assets, this will entail working with the IT department to ensure all fixed assets are recorded correctly.
- Managing the group audit, local statutory audit and SOX controls.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Minimum 2 years' PQE
- Experience with IFRS and GAAP
This financial accountant job offers a very competitive salary and a strong benefits package that includes a bonus, healthcare, pension, share options, educational assistance, life insurance, sick/disability benefit.
If you are interested in learning more about this Financial Accountant job, please apply or contact Gary for a confidential chat. You can reach Gary at 01 603 5071 or by emailing email@example.com.