EMEA HR Executive Global Tech Co - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA HR Executive Global Tech Co|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
EMEA HR Executive Global Tech Co
Immediate requirement for an experienced HR Executive / HR Administrator to gain max exposure to HR best practice working within a fast-paced, people first culture who are passionate about employee experience.
The environment is fast paced, highly dynamic and collaborative. You would be joining a well-known global tech based company to support the wider EMEA HR team.
An overview of your role as a HR Executive /HR Administrator
- Be the first point of contact for employee queries across EMEA
- Your primary focus will be on some of the more operational elements of the company's employee transfers, off-boarding, leave of absence work,
- Manage the HRIS and ensure data integrity,
- Lead some operational regional projects.
- Strong general HR admin experience, experience working with HRIS and focus on process improvement are required.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a fast-paced environment - ideally you will have supported EMEA employees.
- As there is such a big focus on employee experience, you will need to be passionate within this area with the ability to pay an excellent support service to employees.
- Experience working with a HRIS such as workday
The role offers a competitive salary in the region of 42-50K depending on relevant experience. For further details on this and other HR opportunities contact Audrey Hughes in Principle HR or call direct line 01 603 5072.