EMEA IT Customer Systems Support - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA IT Customer Systems Support|
|Salary||Highly competitive salary|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
EMEA IT Customer Systems Support
Immediate requirement for a customer focused IT professional to join a global technology based company in Cork for a 6-month daily rate contract.
Working with one of the biggest tech companies in the world the EMEIA Customer Systems team supports many of the key global applications used in all of the EMEIA sites. The CRM and telephony applications are used for a variety of functions including identifying all of the customers, the products they have and when they bought them, technical case tracking, service and repairs, sales, opportunities and routing calls.
Responsibilities as an IT Customer Systems Support
- Understanding functional and technical changes in Customer Systems solutions, assessing regional risk, and communicating to key stakeholders.
- Working with business partners to ensure readiness and preparation for Customer Systems project rollouts, conversion and implementation activities.
- Assisting in coordination of Customer Systems support activities and communication for major business events in EMEIA (e.g. holidays, product launches and transitions).
- Operational support, including coordinating resolution of production issues, communicating issue status, and coordinating remediation plans.
- Support to the EMEIA Customer Systems Operations team in respect of data analysis, identification of regional/global trends and emerging issues, and preparation of management updates and presentations.
- Representing EMEIA in global IS&T and business forums.
- Providing project and release go-live and warranty support to EMEIA business users of Customer Systems applications.
Previous experience working within an IT Customer Support role is required along with good all round technical skills in particular support global systems, CRM's, telephony applications is required.
This is a 6-month contract offering a daily rate of €380-€400. To apply or for more information email CV today to Som for immediate review or call directly on +353 (1) 6035075