EMEA Payroll Specialist Finance - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Payroll Specialist Finance|
|Salary||€65000 - €75000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
EMEA Payroll Specialist Finance
Immediate requirement for a Payroll Speciallist to join a well known globally recognised tech company based in Dublin. As a Payroll Specialist you will be ensuring timley and accurate processing of payroll for 5000+ employees across 20+ counties within EMEA. Working as part of a dynamic international finance team this is an opportunity to join a world leading company and advance your career.
- To build Payroll processes, ensure adequate internal controls, drive efficiencies and process improvements
- Manage multiple Payroll Service Providers
- Manage Payroll Compliance (Payroll Taxes, Stock Based Compensation, Benefits Tax and Statutory Audits)
- Build processes and set-up new country payroll in-line with international expansion
- To work on different Projects - Global Payroll Compliance, BIK, Expats
- Previous experience working in outsourced payroll across EMEA
- Strong computer and analytical skills with proficiency in Excel, oracle ERP or similar
- Excellent team player comfortable to work as part of a larger team located in different locations
- Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and understanding of the 'big picture'
The role offers a highly competitive salary in the region of €60 to €75K based on relevant experience.
To apply for this Payroll Specialist EMEA role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle or you can call directly on +353 1 603 5075.