EMEA Recruiter In-house - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Recruiter In-house|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Highly attractive remuneration|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
EMEA Recruiter In-house
Our client, a multinational technology and media organisation, are seeking an experienced and passionate recruiter to join their team.
In this role you will have an opportunity to focus on recruiting for the Customer Operations, Sales and Marketing, Finance and Legal teams at an EMEA scale.
Through the internal recruitment team, the People team focus on hiring the best people, fostering personal growth and enriching the candidate experience. The internal culture is highly important and the internal recruiters are seen as caretakers of this value system.
Internal Recruiter Responsibilities
- Managing full cycle process for your business area
- Working with team colleagues to develop strategy to ensure deliverables are achieved
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and facilitate a strong inter-business relationship
- Source, screen and qualify candidate applications
- Drive the offer process and partner with HR to ensure the candidate experience is followed through to offer stages
- Passionate about technology, media and working within a fast paced environment
- 2 years + experience working within an agency or in-house recruiting role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing relationships with hiring managers and interview panels to ensure the best possible outcome
- Great sourcing skills with knowledge of Boolean searching
This role is being offered on an initial 11-month contract basis.
Agency and internal recruiters are welcome to apply for this opportunity
For further details, email CV in the strictest of confidence to Renata Goncalves | 016035075 | email@example.com