EMEA Recruiter Inhouse - Sales & Marketing - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Recruiter Inhouse - Sales & Marketing|
|Salary||€55000 - €75000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
EMEA Recruiter In-house - Senior Marketing and Sales Roles
Our client, a multinational technology and social media organisation, are seeking an experienced and passionate recruiter to join their team.
In this role you will have an opportunity to focus on recruiting for the Global Sales and Marketing team at an EMEA scale.
Through the internal recruitment team, the People team focus on hiring the best people, fostering personal growth and enriching the candidate experience. The internal culture is highly important and the internal recruiters are seen as caretakers of this value system.
Internal Recruiter Responsibilities
- Managing full cycle process for your business area, focusing on Global Sales and Marketing roles
- Working with team colleagues to develop strategy to ensure deliverables are achieved
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and facilitate a strong inter-business relationship
- Source, screed and qualify candidate applications
- Drive the offer process and partner with HR to ensure the candidate experience is followed through to offer stages
Internal Recruiter Skills
- Passionate about technology, media and existing in a fast paced environment
- Experience recruiting and sourcing for Sales and Marketing roles, top down in your organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing relationships with hiring managers and interview panels to ensure the best possible outcome
- Flexible approach to working styles and project work
This role is offered on an initial 11 month contract and comes with onsite benefits including complimentary canteen, company mobile phone and laptop and other extras. A very attractive salary is also on offer and negotiable depending on previous experience in a similar role.
Internal and agency recruiters will be considered for this role.
Contact Renata in Principle for a confidential and honest conversation on 603 5075
Renata Goncalves | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5075