EMEA Recruitment Coordinator Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Recruitment Coordinator Global Tech|
|Salary||€35000 - €45000 per annum + onsite benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Recruitment Coordinator Global Tech Company
Immediate requirement for a Recruitment coordinator to work with a global tech company helping to manage their recruitment across EMEA. The role will require you to support the team scheduling interviews and liaising with hiring managers and agencies. The role will initially commence as a contract which will be ongoing - there may be an opportunity to convert to perm pending business approval.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Scheduling interviews across different time zones, phone, video and onsite
- Liaising with hiring managers
- Liaising with recruitment agencies
- Updating the global CRM database
- Providing administration support to the team
- Attending and preparing for events.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within a recruitment support, HR administration or similar type role
- Experience working with a global company preferred
- Excellent ability to pay a high level of attention to detail
- Self motivated
- Strong interest in working in a global tech company in a fast paced environment.
The role offers a salary in the region of 35-45K depending on relevant experience along with onsite benefits such as fully subsidised canteen for all meals and snacks, mobile phone, laptop.
To apply email CV today for immediate consideration, all CV's will be reviewed in the strictest of confidence.