EMEA Training Coordinator Sales - Expired
|Job Title||EMEA Training Coordinator Sales|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
EMEA Training Coordinator Sales
Multinational Media Tech company are seeking an EMEA Training Coordinator, specialising in Sales to join their SUPERSTAR Growth and Engagement Training Team. This role will be heavily involved in the execution of Global Sales Learning across EMEA with a focus on events.
This position will partner with learning program stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have experience using LMS systems.
This EMEA Training Coordinator will be integral to the management of the Sales teams and will:
- Handle logistics and coordination of in-house and vendor-lead training programs for a variety of Sales teams
- Manage meeting space reservations and logistics (includes Event ticket, AV, catering)
- Manage and maintain training records and associated administration of files and statistics in the Learning Management System and create reports from this system
- As the scope develops in the role there will be opportunity to own/deliver key aspects of the training programs
EMEA Training coordinator Desired Skills:
- 2 years + experience within event coordination
- Experience working with an LMS
- Highly organised and also keen attention to detail
- Background in sales, ideally online or ad sales
This role comes with a host of perks including onsite complimentary canteen, onsite recreation amenities and also a generous salary.
Contact Georgina in Principle for further information
Georgina Dunne| 01 603 5075 | firstname.lastname@example.org