Employee Relations Specialist - Expired
|Job Title||Employee Relations Specialist|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + competitive|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||2 months ago|
Employee Relations Specialist
New opportunity for an experienced Employee Relations Professional to join the team of a forward thinking and progressive public sector organisation based in South Dublin, this is a permanent appointment as a grade 6 level within the HR function.
Reporting to the ER Manager the focus of this role will be to manage a portfolio of active individual and collective cases both locally and at third party. As ER Specialist you will also play a leading role in the development of programmes that will support the implementation of the Employee Relations Framework to enhance the quality of the working environment.
This role would ideally suit an ER professional or a HR Business Partner with highly developed ER skills.
- Competitive salary band ranging from €57 -€88K (based on relevant experience)
- 30 days annual leave
- Flexible start/finish time
- Access to public sector pension scheme
- Income protection & sick leave policy
- Opportunity to work as a key member of the HR team in a progressive, friendly and collaborative environment
- Solid background working within an employee relations or HR role with an emphasis on ER
- In-depth knowledge of employment law, policies and prior experience of working in a progressive HR environment.
- Comfortable with change management and influencing others
- 3rd level degree within HR or a related discipline
Next Step… To apply for this ER role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Audrey in Principle HR or apply with Linkedin profile.
Audrey Hughes | 01 603 5072