Engineering Manager Cloud Technology - Expired
|Job Title||Engineering Manager Cloud Technology|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Engineering Software Manager Cloud Technology
New opportunity for a software engineering manager with background experience in SaaS, Cloud Computing, Mobile Content or similar to join the EMEA HQ of a global US company.
This is a hands on engineering role where you will play a key part in architecture & design.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the technical leadership that delivers internet scale user content system to millions of users daily.
The Cloud product set enables mobile operators to deliver converged rich media services that in turn enable their subscribers to create, store, view and share their digital content in an operator branded environment on mobile, desktop and web.
The primary responsibilities for this role will be:
- Day-to-day management of the Cloud Development group to ensure the delivery of the company's product strategy on time, within budget and to acceptable quality standards.
- Manage a group of up to 10 staff consisting of Team Leaders and developers.
- Work with Server Core Director and Product Management to specify, plan and deliver product goals.
- Facilitate ongoing development processes to ensure the most efficient and quality focussed product delivery mechanisms are in place including nightly build systems, Agile methodologies or other industry recognised methodologies..
- Ensure any product enhancement commitments to clients are delivered on time, within budget and to the appropriate quality standards
- 6-10 years experience with a number of years leading a team of 4+ developers.
- Currently operates within a role with a strong focus on architecture and design
- Experience developing products for large number of users, on a high availability and massively scalable environment.
- Experience in software development and/or consulting, ideally in Cloud Technologies
This role offers a highly competitive salary & benefits package
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration
Audrey Hughes | email@example.com | 01 603 5072