Enterprise Applications Manager Oracle - Expired
|Job Title||Enterprise Applications Manager Oracle|
|Salary||€90000 - €100000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Enterprise Applications Manager - Oracle
Principle are delighted to be working with a leading global company to recruit for an Enterprise Application Manager to join their team based in their shared service centre in North Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible for the back end systems delivery in the company's EMEA region. This is a key role for our client as you will also have responsibility to act as the IT Solution Architect for EMEA IT Services and Solutions.
Managing a team of 15+ you will be proactive and capable in order to suggest and lead improvements. You will have hands on experience in Oracle applications, specifically E-Business suite.
- Responsible for managing the delivery and execution of relevant parts of the EMEA IT operations.
- Lead the relevant parts of EMEA IT Delivery Organisation across the region.
- Manages day to day production support for relevant Application environments.
- Build and maintain relationships with executive leadership in EMEA business units and functions ensuring the IT delivery services provided meet their requirements and expectations.
- Recommends the planning, staffing, and funding requirements for Projects requiring the use of his/her EMEA IT Delivery teams.
- Working with the IT Director manage IT supplier relationships and with Regional and Global IT teams to establish SLA metrics and reporting methodologies
- Provide leadership in the development of value-driven technology strategies, methods, and standards
- Excellent Leadership and people management/development skills
- Vendor Management
- Senior Manager level presence - at ease interacting with senior managers in a global corporate environment
- Background experience with Oracle E-Business Suite experience and exposure to SAP is an advantage.
- Familiarity with ITIL management frameworks and processes - including program and project management best practices (Prince2/PMI, etc)
- Experience in Middleware/SOA integrations and system architecture.
This Oracle Applications Manager job offers a salary in the range of €85- 95K. The benefits package includes a bonus, healthcare, pension, educational assistance, onsite parking, life insurance, sick/disability benefit.
If you are interested in learning more about this Oracle Applications Manager job, please apply or contact Gary for a confidential chat. You can reach Gary at 01 603 5071 or by emailing email@example.com.