Enterprise Architect Global Pharma - Expired
|Job Title||Enterprise Architect Global Pharma|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Enterprise Architect Global Pharma
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Architect to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Dublin 15. As an Enterprise Architect you will be directly reporting to the head of architecture. You will be the key person in development and promotion of future architecture and also a key advisor on IT investments and design decisions.
This is a 6-month day rate contract offering €600 per day.
As an enterprise architect some of your responsibilities include:
- Advising on projects & strategy, which impact the business and the overall IT architecture
- To Provide architectural and technical guidance throughout the business change life-cycle
- Sustaining architectural governance
- Leading architecture engagements through strong customer relationships
- Contributing to the development and governance of the overall IT architecture
- Previous experience working as an Enterprise Architect providing IT solutions in business situations
- Substantial experience in advising, influencing and developing solution architectures in organisations with complex heterogeneous IS environments
- Experience in developing target architectures and roadmaps which have been shown to set and influence IT and business direction
- Experience working within Pharmaceutical industry or a related industry that has strong regulatory compliance requirements
- Experience in managing complex or large IT projects with close involvement in the overall project leadership
The Offer: This is a 6-month contract role to start with offering €600/day rates with a strong visibility of extension.
To Apply to this Enterprise Architect role, send your CV today in confidence to Som in Principle for consideration or you can call direct on 016035075 | firstname.lastname@example.org