Events Coordinator Recruitment - Expired
|Job Title||Events Coordinator Recruitment|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Events Coordinator - EMEA
We are seeking an experienced Events Coordinator, with HR or On-boarding experience to join our client - a leading global media organisation.
This role will focus on bringing brand awareness and impact through engaging candidates through recruitment events.
The main area you will focus on in this role will be the organisation and coordination of on boarding and training sessions for the Recruitment team's new entrants and up skilling of established members of the team.
- Own the management and logistics of the execution of EMEA training and on-boarding events
- Support the recruitment and HR team through feedback from event participants
- Partner with other EMEA Event Coordinators and global program teams to ensure consistent delivery of brand message
- Be a champion of continuous improvement and partner with the business to ensure that there are processes in place to maximise all opportunities
- Analytical and detail driven
- Agile problem solver
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills, specific to working in a project environment
- Strong drive for candidate experience and engagement, focus on customer service and understanding the power of initial engagements
- Strong collaborative skills, the ability to partner interdepartmentally and cross functionally
- MS proficient, skills with Outlook, Event Registration and Management tools
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- The ability to travel to events as required
For further details on this events job email CV to Renata in Principle HR
Renata | email@example.com | 01 603 5075