Executive Assistant Technology Co - Expired
|Job Title||Executive Assistant Technology Co|
|Salary||€45000 - €50000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Global Tech / Financial Services firm are seeking an Executive Assistant /Office Manager to work within a dynamic office environment. This is a varied role where you will be supporting the senior management team along with overseeing the day to day smooth running of the office, some HR tasks will also be required along with facilities management and travel co-ordination.
The company offers a dynamic work environment that thrives on creativity, adaptability, passion and self-motivation!
We are looking for a self-directed individual with demonstrated professionalism, and flexibility as well as poise, confidence and the ability to interface with company executives, clients and co-workers in a professional, approachable, and positive manner.
The right candidate will enjoy project work and working within a diverse hands on role.
The role offers an annual salary of circa 45K -50K + bonus + benefits
- Calendar and scheduling management for Senior Leaders
- Coordinate scheduling and materials for Board of Directors meetings
- Create and format documents electronically including various agreements, letters, memos, trip reports, itineraries, status reports, presentation (Power Point), spreadsheets (Excel), and other related documents
- Screen incoming calls, correspondence, interoffice materials. Determine the priority and respond appropriately.
- General office management support such as supply management and facilities support coordination as needed
- Maintain HR files and records
- Must be self-directed and work to achieve objectives with little oversight.
- Ten plus years of equivalent level executive administrative support experience, preferably in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Ability to draft communications on behalf of senior management
- Must have strong project coordination skills
- Pro-active self-starter, positive can-do attitude, organized, and flexible.
- Ability to manage data and information from multiple sources.
- Ability to work in a team setting and conduct and present oneself in a highly professional manner with both internal and external clients and personnel.
- International client communications and cultural sensitivity is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is required.
- 3rd Level education preferred
Apply now for immediate consideration for this EA/Office Manager role!
Elaine Cummins | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5071