Finance & Business Analyst - Expired
|Job Title||Finance & Business Analyst|
|Salary||€60000.00 - €70000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Big 4 Trained Finance/Business Analyst
Principle are delighted to be working with a well-known multinational company to recruit a Finance/Business Analyst for a key strategic role in their finance and strategic development team.
Reporting directly to the Finance & Development Director the role will be primarily responsible for identifying and analysing industry trends and relevant investment opportunities for the group in two core markets, ICT and Consumer Electronics.
The role will include presentation of key market insights and collaborating with the Finance Director in developing relevant Group investment and acquisition strategies.
- Deep market sector expertise and understanding of key market trends (global and local), the company's competitive landscape, relevant new technologies and product development opportunities.
- Ability to become an industry subject matter expert through extensive research and knowledge of relevant data analytics tools and technologies.
- Ability to effectively present industry sector analysis and relevant business investment cases to senior executives including Group MD and leadership of operating businesses.
- Assistance to Group Finance Director in relation to relevant strategic finance issues including analysing and completing target acquisitions
- Big 4 Trained
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- 1-2 years' PQE
This job offers a salary in the range of €60 - 70k. The benefits package includes a bonus, healthcare, pension, educational assistance, onsite parking, life insurance, sick/disability benefit.
If you are interested in learning more about this qualified accountant job, please apply or contact Gary for a confidential chat. You can reach Gary at 01 603 5071 or by emailing email@example.com.