Finance Graduate AML - Expired
|Job Title||Finance Graduate AML|
|Salary||€28000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Principle are working with a large financial services company to recruit for a recent graduate to work in their Anti Money Laundering (AML) team This is an ideal role for a recent finance or business graduate or someone with up to a years' financial services experience
- Conducting AML verification checks on investors
- Setting up of all new investor accounts and liaising with the dealing team in relation to this.
- Responding to AML related queries from investors
- To ensure all activities are carried out within regulatory guideline
- To comply with appropriate internal controls & procedures
- Third level qualification in Accountancy / Finance or relevant experience related to the position
- Ideally candidate will have 1 year previous financial services experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite particularly excel.
- As this role involves dealing with multiple stakeholders, strong verbal and written English is essential.
This is a permanent position that offers a salary of up to €28k including benefits. If you are interested in this AML Administrator job and would like to learn more please apply for the role or contact Gary at PrincipleHR.