Finance Graduate Financial Services - Expired
|Job Title||Finance Graduate Financial Services|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Highly competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Finance Graduate Financial Services - Fund Accountant
Principle are working with a large financial services company to recruit for a recent graduate to work in their Fund Accounting Division. Full training will be provided. If you are looking to kick start your career within Financial Services this may be the opportunity for you.
This is an ideal role for a recent finance or business graduate or someone with up to 1 years' financial services experience.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Fund Accounting team calculating daily NAV's and servicing a number of key client relationships. Full and continuous training will be provided.
- Third level qualification in Commerce or a different discipline- or- relevant experience as a Fund Accountant
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer service skills, and attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar position is beneficial
This is a permanent position that offers a salary of €27K -€30K plus benefits (pension, healthcare, bonus, training)
If you are interested in this Fund Accountant job and would like to learn more, please apply for the role or contact Sally in Principle