Finance Graduate Financial Services - Expired
|Job Title||Finance Graduate Financial Services|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Highly competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Finance Graduate Financial Services
Principle are working with a large financial services company to recruit for a recent graduate to work in their Transfer Agency team. Full training will be provided. If you are looking to kick start your career within Financial Services this may be the opportunity for you.
This is an ideal role for a recent finance or business graduate or someone with up to a years' financial services experience.
The Transfer Agent will be involved in processing investor transactions, completing daily cash reconciliations and payments and communicating with investors directly.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Transfer Agency team servicing a number of key client relationships. Full and continuous training will be provided.
- Third level qualification in Commerce or a different discipline- or- relevant experience related to the position
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer service skills, and attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar position is beneficial
This is a permanent position that offers a salary of €28k plus benefits (pension, healthcare, bonus, training)
If you are interested in this Transfer Agency job and would like to learn more, please apply for the role or contact Sally in Principle