Finance Graduate Transfer Agency - Expired
|Job Title||Finance Graduate Transfer Agency|
|Salary||€26000 - €28000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Finance Graduate - Transfer Agency
Principle are working with a large financial services company to recruit for a recent graduate to work in their Transfer Agency team This is an ideal role for a recent finance or business graduate or someone with up to a years' financial services experience.
The Transfer Agent will be involved in processing investor transactions, completing daily cash reconciliations and payments and communicating with investors directly. The successful candidate will work as part of the Transfer Agency team servicing a number of key client relationships.
- Third level qualification in Commerce or a different discipline- or- relevant experience related to the position
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer service skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative, self-motivate, multitask, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Previous experience in a similar position is beneficial
- Knowledge of the Irish Funds industry is beneficial- although not essential
This is a permanent position that offers a salary of up to €28k including benefits. If you are interested in this Transfer Agency job and would like to learn more, please apply for the role or contact Gary at PrincipleHR.