Financial Accountant - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Accountant|
|Salary||Up to £0.00 per annum + see description|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Salary range €71000 to €97000, 40-hour week, 25 days annual leave plus other attractive benefits.
Top tech organisation, Dublin 2
Our client in the tech industry is seeking a well-rounded, high achieving, driven Financial Accountant to join them. In this role, you will support the finance team in the design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting systems.
You will also have the opportunity to initiate and manage process improvement projects that you will build for scale.
This role will provide significant responsibility and opportunities to interact directly with leadership, as well as the scope to make an impact within a growing organization.
The ideal candidate is highly productive, focused on execution, and embraces change! Your to-do list will never look the same from one day to the next! This person is not afraid to dive into the weeds to identify trends, drivers, and deeply understand problems in order to help leaders solve them. Having strong interpersonal and communication skills, and being able to connect with and influence people at different levels with different backgrounds is important for this role. You must be eager to learn and have an eye for continuous improvement.
YOUR NEW ROLE
- Create scalable financial processes
- Manage multiple EMEA entitles using US GAAP reporting
- Manage processes related to month end and quarter end close, including P & L, balance sheet and variance analysis
- Work on corporation tax returns, VAT returns, statutory financial statements and assist with audits
- Collaborate with global partners to ensure resources are used efficiently
WHAT YOU NEED
- Recognised accounting qualification
- 2+ years PQE with large, fast growing, multinational company
- Must have US GAAP and local GAAP experience
- Strong computer and analytical skills, Oracle ERP experience a distinct advantage
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call me, Maria, to have a confidential discussion about this role or your accounting career and other opportunities we have here at Principle on 01 6035073 or mail your CV or a query to firstname.lastname@example.org.