Financial Accountant EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Accountant EMEA|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
Financial Accountant EMEA Tech
Market leading, multinational tech organisation based in Dublin 2, are seeking a qualified Accountant to join their international accounting team. The ideal candidate will have 2 years PQE in a high tech global organisation, looking for their next challenge!!
You the candidate, will demonstrate exceptional communication and partnership skills, you will recognise how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast.
Candidates must be highly driven, have high energy, be a focused individual that can work well with internal and external partners at all levels. They will also be expected to problem solve, drive process improvements and exercise good business judgment while performing in their function.
- Contribute to quarterly management reporting
- Manage processes for the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements
- Create strong business partnerships and manager service levels with third party service providers
- Identify and drive process improvements
- Participate and add value to ad-hoc projects such as acquisition integration
- Support the Finance team in design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting systems/tools/processes
- Recognised accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- 2-3 years relevant industry experience - ideally within a tech, start-up, media OR online based business
- Excellent computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel (experience with Oracle ERP is very desirable)
- Superb attention to detail yet possesses an understanding of the 'big picture"
- Organised and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
- Flexible and enthusiastic, with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
This Financial Accountant role is offered with a generous salary (65K - 73K) depending on experience and qualification.
Next steps...... Email CV today in the strictest of confidence to Deirdre Doran in Principle hr
Deirdre Doran | 01 676 7166 | firstname.lastname@example.org