Financial Accountant EMEA Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Accountant EMEA Global Tech|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Financial Accountant Global Tech Company
A leading multinational technology based company are seeking a Qualified Accountant within a min of 2 years PQE to join their team of finance professionals in Dublin. This hugely successful organization have business activity across EMEA, US and Emerging Markets and develop application used by millions of people worldwide.
Working within a highly dynamic finance team and reporting to the Finance Manager the successful candidate will have responsibility for financial accounting, month end activities and financial control.
Overview of your responsibilities:
- Help define, develop and drive finance processes that affect the monthly financial reporting
- Manage end-to-end US GAAP Financial Reporting and Compliance of key Infrastructure processes
- Manage processes for the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements,
- Manage processes for the preparation of Corporation tax and VAT returns
- Manage and reconcile interfaces to other systems
- Liaise with Finance Manager to ensure accuracy of revenue under US GAAP
- Provide assistance to Service Delivery Team with financial reporting
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Ideally you will have come from a tech environment
- 2+ years relevant industry experience (post qualification) with large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- The Offer.... This role offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
To apply for this Financial Accountant role please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org