Financial Accountant EMEA Shared Service - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Accountant EMEA Shared Service|
|Salary||€55000.00 - €60000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Financial Accountant EMEA Shared Service
Principle are delighted to be working with a leading global company to recruit for a Financial Accountant to join their team based in their shared service centre in North Dublin. The successful applicant will work in a team of over 10 finance professionals who are responsible for the finances within the EMEA region.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director you will be responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of the financial position and performance of the company.
- Effectively work with external auditors on various requests for analysis and information.
- Preparation of timely monthly management accounts of assigned entities
- Maintain, reconcile and resolve P & L and Balance Sheet ledger accounts
- Timely and accurate preparation of journal entries for month end, quarter end, and year end close
- Preparation of financial analysis and management reports for internal and external use
- Report company performance to strict corporate reporting deadlines.
- Ensure all G/L reconciliations have been completed on a monthly basis.
- Prepare P&L margin reports for the distinct business units.
- Fixed Assets Accounting
- Support the Business Units in variance analysis and accurate reporting.
- Compliance with GAAP and internal accounting policies.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- 1-3 years' PQE
- Advanced excel
- Experience with Oracle/ SAP or another ERP system preferable
This position offers a salary in the range of €55 - 60k. The benefits package includes a bonus, healthcare, pension, educational assistance, onsite parking, life insurance, sick/disability benefit.
If you are interested in learning more about the role, please apply or contact Gary for a confidential chat. You can reach Gary at 01 603 5071 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.