Financial Accountant Immediate Start Global Telco - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Accountant Immediate Start Global Telco|
|Salary||€55000 - €70000 per annum + Competitive remuneration|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Financial Accountant Immediate Start Global Telco
A leading multinational technology based company are seeking a Qualified Accountant within a min of 2 years PQE to join their team of finance professionals in Dublin. This hugely successful organization have business activity across EMEA, US and Emerging Markets and develop application used by millions of people worldwide.
The organization is expanding its reach global and are continuously acquiring new businesses.
Working within a highly dynamic finance team and reporting to the Finance Manager the successful candidate will have responsibility for financial accounting, month end activities and financial control. Full training will be provided
Overview of your responsibilities:
- Coordinate across relevant stakeholders in EMEA to facilitate calculation & maintenance of the revenue position for the EMEA region
- Manage and reconcile interfaces to other systems
- Liaise with Finance Manager to ensure accuracy of revenue under US GAAP
- Manage end to end US GAAP financial reporting
- Support the Service Delivery team with intercompany transactions
- Provide assistance to Service Delivery Team with financial reporting
- Assist in the projection of forecasted cash inflows
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA with a min of 2 years PQE in Industry
- Ideally you will have come from a tech environment
- Multicurrency exposure would be beneficial but not essential
The Offer.... This role offers a competitive salary that reflects your level of experience circa 60-70K.
To apply for this Financial Accountant role please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle.
Audrey Hughes| 01 603 5072 | firstname.lastname@example.org