Financial Accountant US GAAP - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Accountant US GAAP|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum + Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Financial Accountant - US GAAP
A leading multinational technology based company are seeking a Financial Accountant with a strong statutory Financial statement background, who preferably who has spent time working in a large practice and has US GAAP conversion to local Statutory experience to join their team of finance professionals in Dublin.
This hugely successful organization have business activity across EMEA, US and Emerging Markets and develop application used by millions of people worldwide.
The organization is expanding its reach global and are continuously acquiring new businesses.
Overview of your responsibilities:
- Preparation and planning for the EMEA statutory audits.
- Liaising with the relevant external auditors on an ongoing basis.
- Monitoring & managing the progression of the EMEA audits to ensure that filing deadlines are met.
- Liaising with the EMEA financial accountants, to obtain the required back up for the external auditors.
- Liaising with the in-house legal department to ensure the relevant legal documents are approved and signed by the required deadlines.
- Preparation of the statutory trial balance, which will be converted from US GAAP to the relevant local standards being applied (FRS101/ FRS 102/ Local GAAP).
- Preparation of the notes and disclosures for each set of financial statements
- Big 4/6 qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA
- Experience in managing audits and in the preparation of financial statements is essential
- US GAAP conversion to local GAAP experience preferable
- Good technical knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent project management skills
The Offer.... This role offers a competitive salary that reflects your level of experience circa 60K-70K along with, Bonus, family healthcare, Pension, Shares, Risk Cover and Education support, you will also be working as part of dynamic finance team where support and training will be provided.
To apply for this Financial Accountant role please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle.
Audrey Hughes| 01 603 5072 | firstname.lastname@example.org