Financial Analyst - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Analyst|
|Salary||€30000 - €35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Our client, an international company are seeking a Financial Analyst who is Part Qualified or intending to sit accountancy exams in the near future.As a financial analyst you will join their Dublin EMEA Head Quarters and provide support across the financial operations of 14 entities.You'll report to the Financial Controller and will work within a team of 10+ finance professionals.
Working alongside the Financial Controller your role will involve the following:
- Provide support across Finance areas including:
- Debtors reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger
- Credit Control
- Assist with the preparation of Management Accounts, including
- Fixed Assets
- Assist with VAT/VIES returns
Key skills and Experience
- 1-2 years experience within an accounts role
- Strong excel skills
- Working towards an accounting qualification (e.g. CIMA/ACCA/AAT) - at any stage of the process
- Experience using Finance Systems, preferably SAP or Oracle
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skill set, able to work proficiently in an international environment
This role offers a competitive salary that reflects your level of experience along with, Bonus, Healthcare, Education, Life Assurance, onsite parking, flexi hours, you will also be working as part of dynamic finance team where support and training will be provided.
To apply .....for this Financial Analyst role please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Elaine in Principle.
Elaine Cummins | 01 603 5075 | firstname.lastname@example.org