Financial Application Support Consultant - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Application Support Consultant|
|Salary||€35000 - €40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Principle are working with a leading provider of financial software, e-procurement and bespoke solutions to recruit for an Application Support Consultant to join their team. This company specialises in providing innovative financial accounting & purchasing software solutions to meet their clients' needs and expectations. Based in the City Centre this a permanent role that offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced support consultant.
To be responsible for all aspects of the application product suite which includes training and support to our clients, in both implementation projects and post implementation. This support is to be provided at the client site or from the Dublin office. The product suite offers the following features;
- General / Sales / Purchase Ledge
- Purchase Ordering
- Cash Management
- Fixed Assets
- Stock Control
- Employee Expenses
- Providing support for the suite of packages. Logging the issues raised by clients, understanding the problems and providing a solution where possible. This may be achieved by training, upgrade to latest software, workaround or replication of problem which can then be scheduled for a software fix.
- Liaison within the department and other departments to ensure that the issue is resolved.
- Liaison with the client to ensure that the client is up to date with the progress of the inquiry
- Ensure that the customer services system is updated at all times with new information
- Ensure that Analyst keeps up to date with all new releases and features. Analysts are expected to carry out internal upgrades for their own test environment
- Raising of Software Requests and Product Improvement Request as required
Experience and Qualifications
- Third level qualification in Computer Science or Accountancy / Finance with IT experience
- 2 years' experience of implementing and / or supporting a financial system
- Experience of 2 or more of the following packages is needed: General Ledger, Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Purchase Ordering, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Stock Control
- To succeed in this position, the candidate should already have good hands on experience with/comfortable with Windows OS, UNIX and Oracle / SQL Server
- Pleasant disposition with excellent and effective verbal / written communication
- Ability to multi task, as there will be a number of open inquiries to deal with simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and positive outlook
- Excellent proven analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Client focused, possess a good understanding of customer satisfaction and principles
- Understanding of accounting / finance software and business processes
- Ability to organise and prioritise work in an effective manner
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Ability to deal with problems / challenges and complex issues
This position offers a competitive salary of €35,000 - €40,000 per annum including benefits. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Gary at 01 603 5071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org