Financial Controller Growing Insurance Co - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Controller Growing Insurance Co|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Financial Controller Growing Insurance Co
Excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to join an innovative and growing insurance group as Financial Controller. Working within a highly dynamic finance team and reporting to the CFO the successful candidate will have responsibility for financial accounting, month end activities and financial control.
You will also work closely with the CFO on ad hoc finance related projects
This role may suit a qualified accountant with 3 years PQE looking for the next step in their career.
An overview of your responsibilities
- Preparation of all monthly reporting - internal and external and liaising with key stakeholders to resolve any queries
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for group entities
- Preparation of cashflows and forecasting across different business units
- Ensuring the business is tax compliance and managing corporation tax and VAT
- Qualified Accountant with 3+ years PQE
- Self-motivated with ability to resolve queries and issues
- Strong systems experience with ability to pick up new technology with ease
- Good broad knowledge of tax (VAT, Corporation tax)
This Financial Controller role offers a competitive salary along with the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing finance team where support and reward are provided.
All CV's will be reviewed in the strictest of confidence by Audrey Hughes in Principle