Financial Reporting Team Leader Funds - Expired
|Job Title||Financial Reporting Team Leader Funds|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Highly competitive Salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Financial Reporting Team Leader Funds
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Reporting professional to join a global and rapidly expanding asset management organisation in Dublin city centre.
As a Financial Reporting Team Leader, you will have responsibility for managing the day to day activities of a small team
Responsibilities will include
- Ensure Annual and Interim Financial Statements are produced and reviewed, in line with IFRS/US GAAP / FRS102 and relevant regulations, in a timely and accurate basis including all underlying workings files
- Provide cover for the preparation of Financial Statements during busy periods
- To liaise with Auditors, Investment Managers, Depositories, internal departments and other professional bodies during the completion of the audits.
- Provide cover for the preparation of monthly KPI reporting and fund board reporting.
- Previous experience within financial reporting is essential
- A min of 1 years supervisory / team lead experience
- 3rd level degree within a finance, business or related discipline
- Experience working within the funds industry
Salary for this role is €39,000 along with benefits to include pension, healthcare, life assurance, education support.
Contact me today for further details on this financial reporting role Som +353 1 6035075