Front End Developer E-Learning - Expired
|Job Title||Front End Developer E-Learning|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Front End Developer
New opportunity for an experienced Front-End Developer to work with an experienced and creative team who focus on developing online education and training programs for 1000's of professionals around the world.
As a front-end developer, you will be working in a team to create content from storyboard to screen.
Background experience as a Front-End Developer
- Solid experience and knowledge of HTML/CSS including modern layouts that use Flexbox, CSS pre-processors
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with React, Grunt is essential
- Ability to pick up new software, frameworks, and API's quickly
- Must be able to display through solid portfolio of work
This is a full time permanent role located in Tallaght, Dublin 24
Salary for this role is competitive and negotiable depending on relevant experience. Benefits such as 25 days holidays, contribution to healthcare and pension and bonus will all be provided.
Next step… Contact Edward in Principle for further details on this Front-End Developer role
Edward Bennett | email@example.com | 01 603 5071