|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
- Are you a problem solver?
- Are you passionate about great design (architecture, code, user interface)?
- Does using bleeding edge technology in a fast-paced organization excite you?
- Would you make a big impact in a rapidly growing Dublin division?
If you answer yes to all of the above, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for Front End Developers to join a team of architects and developers to build the next generation of software products in the healthcare field to be used by millions across the globe.
Some of your responsibilities as a Front End Developer
- Design and build software systems and features as part of an agile team
- Work on a large modular project with multiple other agile teams
- Work with front and back end developers, UI/UX to build striking web/mobile interfaces
What you need
- Solid background experience as a front-end developer
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Passionate about what you do, turning designs into perfect working solutions
Working within a highly technical, talented and bright team of developers the role offers a salary in the range of 50-75K based on relevant experience along with bonus, healthcare, pension and opportunity to really show case your ability as this is a rapidly expanding team (headcount due to double in size in 2017)
Interested? Apply today for further information on this Front End Developer role
CV's will be reviewed by Gary Caffrey Lead Tech Recruiter in Principle HR
01 603 5071 firstname.lastname@example.org