|Salary||€50000 - €75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
- Are you a problem solver?
- Are you passionate about great design (architecture, code, user interface)?
- Does using bleeding edge technology in a fast-paced organization excite you?
- Would you make a big impact in a rapidly growing Dublin division?
If you answer yes to all of the above, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for Front End Developers to join a team of architects and developers to build the next generation of software products in the healthcare field to be used by millions across the globe.
Some of your responsibilities as a Front End Developer
- Design and build software systems and features as part of an agile team
- Work on a large modular project with multiple other agile teams
- Work with front and back end developers, UI/UX to build striking web/mobile interfaces
What you need
- Solid background experience as a front-end developer
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Passionate about what you do, turning designs into perfect working solutions
Working within a highly technical, talented and bright team of developers the role offers a salary in the range of 50-75K based on relevant experience along with bonus, healthcare, pension and opportunity to really show case your ability as this is a rapidly expanding team (headcount due to double in size in 2017)
Interested? Apply today for further information on this Front End Developer role