General Manager Animation Studio - Expired
|Job Title||General Manager Animation Studio|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Highly competitive remuneration|
|Job Advertised||over 4 years ago|
General Manager Animation Studio
A new opportunity has arisen for a General Manager to run the day to day production side of an animation studio in Dublin, the animation studio is part of a large global media organisation with business entities across the EMEA region.
As GM you will assist in the establishment and management of the animation studio current operations in Ireland & the UK are across media and the animation studio will be a new department.
Overview of your responsibilities will include
- Act as spokesperson and senior rep for the animation studio
- Overall operational responsibility for services provided by the animation studio with regards to performance, financial management and HR issues
- Responsible for the quality and timelines for services provided by the studio
- Take responsibility for studio budget and reporting
- Liaise with international offices and suppliers
- Oversee studio technology and H&S issues
- Carry out staff performance reviews
- Background experience working within the international animation industry at a senior level
- Experience in the production of quality animation programming
- Experience assembling, developing and retaining production teams
- Experience managing technical infrastructure associated with production of animation programming.
- Strong production and technical skills
The role offers a competitive remuneration package that reflects the seniority of the role
Apply now for further details
Audrey Hughes | principle hr | email@example.com | 01 603 5072