General Manager / CEO Engineering Co. - Expired
|Job Title||General Manager / CEO Engineering Co.|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Competitive salary + benefits|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
General Manager / CEO Engineering Co
Principle have partnered with our client a well-established, hugely successful Irish engineering firm with a base in the south east of Ireland to appoint General Manager / CEO.
The business supply global healthcare companies with components around sheet metal and are ISO 90001 and ISO 13485 approved. The facility in Ireland manufacture and distribute their products all around the world.
As GM/CEO reporting to a board structure you will be responsible for the day to day management of the business and supporting the growth of the operation.
The GM is responsible for establishing a clear vision and strategy for the business and is a key contributor in providing leadership, support and direction to the line managers who report directly to you - they operate across Finance, Customer Service, Business Development, Engineering and Quality.
Background Experience & Qualifications
- Background experience operating at a General Manager /MD/ CEO level
- Experience working within an engineering environment is essential
- Ability to negotiate and influence at a senior level.
- Develop KPI's to drive the business
- Strong at influencing and leading senior managers
- Support the Business Development team to increase sales
This is a permanent role with flexibility around hours of work.
Apply today with CV for a confidential discussion about this General Manager role
Deirdre Doran | Deirdre@principlehr.ie | 01 6767166