Genesys Production Support - Expired
|Job Title||Genesys Production Support|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Daily rate|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Genesys Production Support
New opportunity for a Genesys Production Support Executive to join a global technology based company in Cork. The main function of the role will be to support Genesys Production systems - you will be involved in the Maintenance, Configuration, Installation of Genesys Components.
An Overview of your responsibilities will include
- Triages production incidents in Genesys Voice (Inbound/Outbound), Email & SMS and Aspect WFM based on priority and work to towards resolution
- Install and Upgrade Genesys components in production environment
- Configure options and applications in Genesys CME
- Identify the impacts for Genesys applications for Infrastructure changes and Prepare and execute mitigation plans.
- Perform validation & verifications in Genesys environment for Changes
- Take part in ticket review discussions with Business stakeholders
Background Experience & Skillset
- Previous experience in supporting Genesys platform with very high volume and availability requirements.
- Genesys CTI, Genesys eServices, GVP & Genesys Outbound
Would be good to have
- Prior experience of working in a production support environment.
- Unix basics
- Oracle Database & SQL basics
This is a contract role offering a daily rate
Apply now for further details on this Genesys role
Audrey Hughes | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5072