Graduate Financial Services - Expired
|Job Title||Graduate Financial Services|
|Salary||competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Graduate - Global Financial Services Company
Principle are working with a large financial services company to recruit a recent graduate to work in their Corporate & Private Clients division. Full training will be provided. If you are looking to kick start your career within Financial Services this may be the opportunity for you.
This is an ideal role for a finance, accounting or business graduate to join a highly progressive organisation.
An overview of your role will involve
- Providing administratve support to the teams
- Liaising with legal firms on the closing of transactions for existing clients (board meetings, document execution, etc).Assisting with preparation and circulation of board packs for client meetings.
- Assisting on company secretarial matters such as submission of documents to the Company Registrations office, maintaining Company minute books.
- Liaising with the Business Development, Company Secretarial and the Revenue on new client on-boardings.
- Assisting with the annual audit process, including preparation and circulation of intercompany and third party confirmations.
- Responsible for receipt and management of client post.
- Third level degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics or another discipline
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer service skills, and attention to detail
This is a permanent position that offers a salary of €25K plus benefits (pension, healthcare, training, etc)
If you are interested in this Graduate role and would like to learn more, please email CV