Graduate Quality Analyst Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Graduate Quality Analyst Medical Devices|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Graduate Quality Analyst Medical Devices
Immediate requirement for an Engineering/Science graduate to join the Quality Department of a global medical devices company in Cork. The organisation have operations throughout the world and are at the forefront of developing innovative medical device and healthcare products.
As a Quality Analyst some of your responsibilities will include
- Manage the specified quality system processes.
- Work directly with various customers of the quality system processes to ensure compliance to site, sector/franchise/regulatory requirements
- Responsible for identifying and communicating the need for process improvement opportunities to management.
- 3rd level degree within an engineering or science discipline
- Previous experience / knowledge of GMP/QSR regulations and knowledge of quality systems
- Strong communication skills with ability to interact at all levels
- Ability to prioritize workload
The role will commence as a 6-month contract offering an annual salary of €32K.
To apply for this Quality Analyst role email CV to Audrey in Principle for immediate review.